In recent years there has been a growing regulatory burden in cybersecurity matters. The new regulations have forced different market players to incorporate defined standards and protocols in the face of vulnerabilities, without which they may incur legal liabilities that directly affect business development.
At az we have a team at the forefront in the study and application of the new legal obligations associated with information security. Our services include the representation of important clients in lawsuits for computer crimes, and the training of directories through the delivery of legal tools for prevention and analysis of vulnerabilities, among others.
• Cybersecurity compliance.
• Due diligence in cybersecurity regulatory obligations.
• Training and education on legal and regulatory obligations in cybersecurity matters.
• Forensic reports of cybersecurity incidents.
• Litigation associated with cybersecurity incidents.
• Models of corporate responsibilities in cybersecurity matters.
• Procedures and legal tools for prevention and analysis of vulnerabilities specific to the mandatory sectorial regulation for the company.
• Complaints for cybercrime.
• Representation before governmental and sectorial authorities (CMF, CSIRT, Subtel, among others).
az Tech Director
+(56 2) 2 445 6037
+ Back to practice areas